Donating to HCSSiM
Please help the Hampshire College Summer Studies in Mathematics.
The generosity of past participants, their parents, and other friends, along with some support from foundations and corporations, has kept the Summer Studies going since the National Science Foundation stopped funding Young Scholars Programs in the mid-1990s.
The high faculty:student ratio is central to the success of the Summer Studies — and costly. Our small size and rural campus deprive us of the economies of scale. Nonetheless, we have kept the student fee modest and offered adequate financial aid to those who would otherwise be unable to accept our invitation.
Checks made out to Hampshire College Summer Studies in Mathematics can be mailed to:
HCSSiM, Box NS
893 West St.
Amherst, MA 01002-3359
Donations may also be made through Hampshire College by clicking here:
- Find “Choose what you’d like to support“
- Select “Select my initiatives/areas“
- A screen will pop up; scroll to the very bottom and select “Other“
- Select the amount of your donation
- In the next box enter Hampshire College Summer Studies in Mathematics or HCSSiM, then continue to fill out the rest of the form.